TATTOOS: Disney Inspired Tattoos for the Tattooed Princess

I’ve had a bit of a Disney inspired weekend.
First I attended my gorgeous God-Daughters first birthday party, and of course it was a Disney Princess theme.

And then my beautiful new Ariel jumper from Geek La Chic arrived. I literally spent all of Sunday wearing this. It is the comfiest jumper I own, and not too warm either.  Its a shiny, cotton blend, perfect for printing graphics onto. I will be blogging about this online store again soon as I’m totally in love with pretty much everything they sell. It’s the ultimate haven for the geek girl or boy.

So as part of my Disney theme I thought I would share some of my favourite tattoo discoveries with a Disney princess theme.

This sleeve tattoo is totally beautiful but not for me. But I do intend on a couple of Disney themed tattoos on my thighs. Much like the middle photograph, though this has been done A LOT so I’ll need to think of something a little more original! I’m loving the idea of stained glass windows. And my favourite has to be Beauty and the Beast!

Do you love Disney? And themed tattoos?

Would you get a Disney tattoo and who of?

*All photos from Instagram apart from the second and third images

1. Katie
    February 3, 2014 / 9:10 pm

I'd get Maleficent because she is such a great villain! and Sleeping Beauty is my all time favourite ๐Ÿ™‚

• Rachel Bradford
      February 3, 2014 / 10:16 pm

I do love Sleeping Beauty too. Beauty and the Beast has to be my absolute favourite though. And I am so looking forward to the film Maleficent – looks AMAZING! x

2. Danielle Eskdale
    March 31, 2014 / 8:00 pm

I already have my Disney bluebirds on my collar bones but have many more Disney pieces planned, including both feet. If only I didn't have a house to pay for! Or if I had a money tree in the back garden hahaBest wishes, Danielle.http://underlandtowonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

• Rachel Bradford
      March 31, 2014 / 8:15 pm

I'm the same – home to buy – less to spend on tattoos! If you do develop the money tree – please do share! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Word to the wise, do one foot at a time, they have a tendency to swell, making it hard to walk! Hobbling is no fun. Rach

3. Kitty Kaos
    April 10, 2014 / 6:17 am

I love these. I have seen some beautiful Disney tattoos x

• Rachel Bradford
      April 12, 2014 / 11:49 am

Thank you. There's so much inspiration of there! x

4. Aniqa Rajput
    May 17, 2017 / 4:12 pm

Lighting – One of the advantages of a Disney Princess bedroom is choosing a beautiful chandelier to hang from the center of the room.princess bed