The final summer farm adventure

We can already feel the seasons changing, and the cooler, crisp autumn days are really on their way, and I’m not going to lie, I’m a-okay with that. I really love autumn, and although this summer has been pretty great, I’m looking forward to the next few months too!

Over the Bank Holiday weekend (our last one til Christmas which is kind of insane to think about!!) we decided to pay a final summer visit to Manor Farm – don’t we’ll be back in October I’m sure as they have their own pumpkin patch which I’m very happy about.

This time, we decided to focus on video over images, though of course I got lots of photos too! But I wanted to capture a little bit of the life within the farm, and also keep a record of those early fun steps with Henry.

Yes that is a bunny inside the pig poke!! The new piglets and their mama were in the other pen.

Henry’s favourites are the little goats, and I think they might just be my favourites too! Watch out for the bit in the video where he is chatting away to them and bouncing up and down! Probably my favourite piece of footage ever!

I really loved pulling together this little video, and I hope you enjoy it too! I’m planning more sit-down videos alongside our little family adventure videos – I don’t think I can really call them vlogs as I’m currently overwriting them with music!

1. Five Little Doves
    September 7, 2017 / 8:33 am

Ahh what a gorgeous farm!! Such lovey photos and a fab day out to round off the summer. How exciting that the next time you're back there will be pumpkins!!

2. Charlotte Stein
    September 8, 2017 / 5:31 pm

You can totally call this a vlog and it's such a lovely memory to have. Love the geese and Henry's cute outfit. Welcome to the world of vlogging, it's good fun 😊

3. Lu Lovely
    September 10, 2017 / 9:22 am

I saw your manor farm photos on Instagram. Looks like you had a great time.Can't believe it was the last bank holiday until Christmas!

4. Beth @ BethinaBox.com
    September 10, 2017 / 8:28 pm

Oh, we visited a farm in the summer too. Although, I didn't make a video. Such a lovely video to cherish with lots of family memories. x

5. Rachel
    September 11, 2017 / 10:50 am

Lovely photos! My kids love feeding the goats, too! We can't wait for pumpkin season either…we'll be back to check out what you're doing!

6. Laura Haley
    September 14, 2017 / 12:07 am

Oh my god, Henry and those goats-oh my heart