Next week I'm off on annual leave for a week and then go straight into maternity leave ahead of Bee's arrival (I cannot believe how fast this has all come round!!). I am so looking forward to a little time off to myself ahead of a what is going to be a hard few months.
Recently I caught up with My Petit Canard's blog (she's fab by the way) and was inspired by her to-do list for maternity leave, as at the time I really hadn't made any plans at all or given it much thought!
So to help keep me motivated in those last few weeks and keep me busy I thought I'd make my own list for maternity leave.
- Make labour playlist
- Wash baby clothes, blankets, muslin squares, toys etc
- Pack hospital bags and double check them
- Get some blog scheduling in
- Make labour survival kit for at home
- Sort Fathers Day gifts
- Cook batches for the freezer
- Go food shopping for larder supplies
- Get pampered
Have I missed anything? Let me know your ideas in the comments below?