Friday, 3 June 2016
FASHION: Breastfeeding Summer Mama fashion
Summer is a coming, and so is baby, so I've been thinking about my summer wardrobe.
I need it to be practical, versatile and season appropriate. Plus with plans to breastfeed if possible I need some ease of access if you catch my drift.
I have to admit I'm really looking forward to getting at least some of my body back. Though I do love my bump, it is rather wardrobe limiting and I really really miss dungarees and high-waisted jeans.
So I've been scouring the internet for some inspiration for this summer's mummy wardrobe.
1. I am loving this style of top. This one from ASOS is luxury at it's best. And the loose fit is perfect for breastfeeding. Would work beautifully with high waisted jeans, probably in black.
2. Button ups are kind of a necessity for breastfeeding mums so I'll no doubt be spending out on shirt dresses. Thankfully I LOVE a shirt dress and this ASOS find is basically perfect. Also is anyone else getting proper mum vibes from it? I swear I remember my mum on the rare occasion she would wear a dress, wear stuff exactly like this!
3. Another frill style top, this one slightly more relaxed from H&M. Shorts or jeans, or even a maxi skirt would be great with this!
4. I said I was into buttons right? And you know I love a good stripe. This tunic from Zara is so summer it even has tiny palm trees printed on it!
5. I not usually one for bright colours but I kind of like this pop of yellow in this New Look top.
6. And finally this off the shoulder shirt from Boohoo. I simple can't get enough of it!
Where do you like to shop for your summer wardrobe, and do you have any tips for a breastfeeding mummy? Share in the comments below.
© Illustrated Teacup | All rights reserved.